Valgard and The Armor of Achilles is a top down shoot ’em up video game developed by Revolver Game Studio, on Unreal Engine 4, which brings to this generation the renowned gameplay of games like Knightmare (MSX) and Elemental Master (Sega Genessis).
Follow the viking Valgard fighting his way in the distant lands of Greece. After being defeated by Valgard a contest to marry the daughter of the elder Koldran, Merak the dirty crook abducts the beautiful maiden. The enemy demands the legendary armor of Achilles in exchange for the woman. Now Valgard must cross the eight worlds that led to Hydra. The monster guarding the armor of Achilles, a magical relic of a distant land that provides incredible strength and endurance to those who use it.
- Cross eight high detailed mythological places in Greece, fighting soldiers and magical enemies;
- Epic boss fights with the Caucasian Eagle, Manticore, Cerberus and many others;
- Use the Gauntlet called “The Fist of Berserker” to crush your enemies with ethereal swords, axes and other nordic weapons;
- Call the power of asgardian gods to become invisible, to going berserk or to summon a shield;
- Find the lost runes to regain life or to kill all enemies;
- Cooperative play: summon another player to aid in your battle;
- A renowned gameplay updated to this generation;
- Windows, Mac, and Linux versions with Gamepad support;
- Developed with Unreal 4.