Revolver Game Studio
Based in Porto Alegre, Brasil
Valgard and The Armor of Achilles is a top-down shoot 'em up developed in Unreal Engine 4, which brings to this generation the beloved gameplay of games like Elemental Master (Sega Genesis) and Knightmare (MSX).
The age of Greek gods has passed, the deities and their tales had vanished from the world, and powerful relics were forgotten in time. To turn the tides of the ravaging war between Asgard and the Giants, Odin entrusts the viking Valgard, bearer of the "Fist of Berserker", to recover a powerful relic from the old gods. Now Valgard must cross the ancient realms to reach the eternal gardens where no men had never been, the resting place of the legendary armor of Achilles.
- Cross eight high detailed mythological places in Greece, fighting soldiers and magical enemies;
- Epic boss fights with the Caucasian Eagle, Manticore, Cerberus and many others;
- Use the Gauntlet called "The Fist of Berserker" to crush your enemies with ethereal swords, axes and other nordic weapons;
- Parry any enemy attack using the power of your Gauntlet;
- Call the power of asgardian gods to become invisible, to going berserk or to summon a shield;
- Find the lost runes to regain life or to kill all enemies;
- Local Cooperative: summon another player to aid in your battle;
- A renowned gameplay updated to this generation;
- Developed with Unreal 4.
Valgard Trailer YouTube
Gameplay Footage YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Revolver Game Studio
We are a video game developer based in Porto Alegre, Brasil. Revolver was founded in 2007. In the beginning we have worked with advertising games, and through our partners, with clients such as Coca Cola, Fiat and China in Box. Now our focus is exclusively on games and we take pride in the constant pursuit of high standards of development, always pushing the limits of technology, art and design, so that the experience of playing our games become really emotive, immersive and above all fun.
More information on Revolver Game Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Valgard and The Armor of Achilles Credits
Eduardo Gottschald, Pablo Ferreira
Pablo Ferreira, Henrique Bach
Eduardo Gottschald, Gabriel Dagostin